Why 2015 Won't Suck!

Here are 5 reasons why 2015 won't suck:


1) I won't let it!  2014 got the best of me.  Being overwhelmed by lack of financial stability, my wife's decline in health, and adding various things into the mix just kicked me down last year.  But as we reached closer to the end of 2014, we learned to just make the best with what you've got and not what you lack!  

2) I will learn more!  Just recently, I've been listening to some
audiobooks while driving to and from work (It's the closest I'm ever going to get to "reading" a book as this is usually my only ME time!  I'm going to learn how to be financially responsible and eventually financially free.  Time is money and I have very little of both, so I'm making use of every waking moment to learn how to gain both!

3) I will network more, both on and offline!  I find that with the ever growing reliance on technology to communicate with others, I have slowly begun to lose my memory.  I can't remember the last time I could recall a phone number without going into my contacts list (with the exception of home and Wifey!)  I will attempt to find local bloggers, schedule a sit in where we could just vent, share, and interact with eachother.  The human connection is slowly being lost, and as much as the internet pulls the world together, it really is pushing us further and further apart from our next door neighbour!

4) I will provide more experiences for my family and myself!  This
year, I will be attending a Monster Jam (which I always wanted to go to as a kid, but never actually got to go!)  Thanks to a wonderful blogger program, I get to take my family and we will all get to experience this for the first time together!  I'm hoping to experience more wonderful firsts with my family this year, I proclaim this "The Summer Of George!"

5) I will break old habits by forming new ones!  Nothing is stronger
than a habit, be it a good one or bad one.  I recently read a quote from Albert Einstein where he said "If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got."  Wise words from a pretty smart guy!  

The best way to predict the future is to invent it, so I'm going to take 2015 by the horns and just enjoy this amazing ride I'm going to create for myself!







Comments

Popular Posts