10 Things You Should Know About Me!


10 fun (and true) facts about little ol' me!

 1) I was born in the Azores and migrated to Canada when I was only 5.

2) I became a Canadian Citizen in 2010.  I don't know why I waited so long?!?

3) My truest of true passions is music.

4) I can play all sorts of instruments, here's a list of the ones I can think of right now: the flute, guitar, bass guitar, drums (full kit), clarinet, trumpet, alto/soprano/tenor saxophone, campanelli, and recently got into digital DJing (in all reality, who hasn't AMIRIGHT?!?!?)

5) I believe in "The Secret" and similar teachings.  While I don't believe ALL of it, I've been able to pick out little nuggets that have worked for me and stuck with them.

6) I've been happily married to my highschool sweetheart for 11 years, we've been together for 18! We have a beautiful daughter, not biologically my own but if you put us side by side, you wouldn't know it.


7) I wrote a book at 19 that I have yet to finish. Maybe this will be the year, who knows?

8) I'm short.  No seriously, like short-short.  Like Five-Foot-Nothing short.  And I'm okay with that.

9) I'm a HUGE UFC fan.  I've also met Dana White on many occassions, he even saved me some pretty awesome tickets for the last event in Toronto.  I was pretty stoked to say the least.

10) I love animals.  I have 1 cat which I've had since I was 19, 3 dogs, 1 rescue JRT and two Morkies which have all stolen my heart.  I also had 2 fish, but lets just say I'm not good with fish and leave it at that.

So there it is, 10 things about me to give you some insight into me and my family.  Did I leave anything out you'd like to know more about?  Let me know in the comments below :)

Comments

Popular Posts