You like me, you really like me!


It's official, I have surpassed the 1,000 follower mark on Twitter!  I'm both stunned and excited that you've decided to follow me on this "magical, mystery ride" (to quote John Legend).  I quote him only because I truly do offer "All Of Me" to my readers. Thank you for taking the time to chitchat in between coffee or tequila sips!  Thank you for sharing kind words, you never know when the person on the other end really needs them!  Thank you for offering me guidance, sometimes you just don't know where your blog is heading until something sparks that inner magic in you!  But most of all, thank you for offering me "All of You!"



I'd also like to take a quick moment and THANK YOU!  Because of you, I have actually learned a great deal about myself in the process.

A few things I've learned about me since I started blogging: (in no particular order except for #1 teehee!)



#1: I'm AWESOME!  
Yeah, I'm not afraid to say that out loud anymore.  There's no shame in being yourself and having people like you for . . . (wait for it. . .) YOU!  


#2: I'm not afraid of hearing 1000 "No's" if it means that the right "Yes" is right around the corner.
I was always afraid of asking for things, because I thought the only answer for me was "No".  The trick is, you'll never know for sure unless you ask!



#3: I still have A LOT to learn!
In this ever-changing world, there's always something new to discover (about all that life has to offer and about myself too!)  We often get so consumed with the every day activities that we forget to take time and appreciate all the small things, both in the world and ourselves!



#4: I'm still a kid at heart (and in my mind!).
Yes, I'll be the first to admit it, I still like Lucky Charms for breakfast (marshmallows first of course!), I love spending my days off in my PJ's (like  . . . all day!), I still hate cleaning (I don't think any of us grow past this one!), I still like jumping on my bed, I still can't draw but love doodling, etc, etc, I can literally go all day!


#5: I am a firm believer in the Law of Attraction
(if you don't know what that is, feel free to shoot me an email, I'd be more than glad to show you it's significant strength)






What have you learned about yourself, or your kids, or your parents, or your pet(s) lately?  Let me know :)







Comments

Popular Posts