Not Scratching the SURFACE (RT)!

Does this face look guilty or what?  LOL
As you may or may not know, last month we purchased a Microsoft Surface RT!  The decision to purchase was made easier by the fact that The Shopping Channel was having a great deal on it (It was the day's Showstopper!).  Essentially what we got was a Microsoft Surface RT 64gb, 2 touch keyboards (which conveniently doubles as screen protector when its on the go), and wireless mouse.  As an added bonus, there was a free shipping code offer and we could make monthly payments with no interest!  We had been debating on whether or not to get a tablet for the family, but after seeing all that the Surface had to offer, we would be silly to ignore this deal!

>> Fast forward to today!  This morning, I woke to find my puppy chewing on the power cord!  Let me tell you, these things aren't cheap, and there isn't an alternative to charging my Surface yet.  Now I find myself running on less that 2% battery and feeling completely helpless.  If anyone knows where I can buy a charger for my RT for anything less than $39.99, please leave a comment, tweet me, or email me :)

Comments

Popular Posts