Dear Winter, I'm Ready To Let You Go! #DisneyOnIceInsider

Dear Winter,
I'm ready to Let You Go, but not without one last warm hug from Olaf that is!
This February has officially gone on record as being one of the coldest since the 70's!  As March rolls around, I'm hoping February has taken the cold weather with it!  Not sure if you've heard that even the Harlan City Police department put out an APB alert for Elsa this year!  Don't believe me, check it out!
Click photo to be directed to HPD FB page!
With March Break quickly approaching, I couldn't think of a sweeter send-off to old man winter than a getting a nice warm hug from Olaf himself!  We're taking our little princess to see Anna, Elsa, Sven, Hans, Olaf and the rest of the Cast and Crew!


Enter a fantastical winter wonderland beyond all imagination at Disney On Ice presents Frozen Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt! The heartwarming, Academy Award-winning tale you love is now LIVE and skating into your town. You'll be magically whisked away into the wintery world of Arendelle, where you will be dazzled by amazing special effects and astonishing skating. Sing and dance along to inspiring songs, including "Let It Go." Join royal sisters Elsa and Anna, the hilarious snowman Olaf, Kristoff, his loyal reindeer Sven and the mystical trolls as they journey to discover that true love is ultimately the most magical power of all! Hosted by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, with special guest appearances by your most beloved Disney Princesses and characters from favorites like Disney∙Pixar's Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Disney's The Lion King, this unforgettable celebration of love and friendship will leave your family with memories to last a lifetime.



Will I being seeing you there?  Let me know so we can Let It Go together!!! Click here to purchase tickets to a Disney On Ice show near you!



I received something of value from Feld Entertainment as part of their Insider Program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts