It's Canadian, Who Knew? #StreamTeam




O.K., so do any of you remember watching "Are You Afraid of the Dark" as a kid and being completely terrified?  Resulting in nightlights being left on for days after the show had aired?  I do!
To this very day, I still remember certain episodes and if I think of them in wee hours of the night, I still get the heebies!  Luckily for me, my kiddo is still in the pre-tween stage, meaning I won't have to re-live those episodes for a little while longer (sigh of relief!).  Currently, she loves watching Johnny Test, Frannie's Feet, Caillou, Monster Math Squad, and Team Umizoomi (to name a few).  I'm amazed at just how unaware I was of how many great kids shows are Canadian.  I had no idea that some of the shows we've all grown up on, were actually created right here on our doorsteps.  I love that they're able disguise learning with fun games, songs, and interactive adventures!


Here are just a few suggestions of some of the great Canadian 
content that can be found streaming now on Netflix:

       
  1. Are You Afraid of the Dark?
  2. Johnny Test
  3. Black Hole High
  4. Alpha and Omega
  5. Goosebumps
  6. Erky Perky
  7. Eliot Kid
  8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days

         
  1. Caillou
  2. Franny's Feet
  3. The Busy World of Richard Scarry
  4. Super Why!
  5. Animal Mechanicals
  6. Monster Math Squad
  7. Team Umizoomi
  8. Thomas and the Magic Railroad

Comments

Popular Posts